View Single Post
Old 25-04-2017, 19:04   #1
Central

Services: Sky + HD family pack 50mb XXL Phone M Sutton Coldfield TX
Central is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of societyCentral is a pillar of society
Network hard drives

I have two hard drives full of videos that I currently connect to my Xbox One and use the media player app to play the videos. Only issue is my XB1 is upstairs but I would like to watch videos downstairs with out the hassle of moving the hard drives up and down all the time.

I have tried a Seagate Central drive bit it seems very slow to transfer files over and slow to stream so now its more use as a doorstop. I would prefer to use cabled connections to get around this as not keen on wireless to stream.

Any suggestions?

Many thanks
Central is offline   Reply With Quote