View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 18:26   #50
EnglishMan

Re: Hundreds attend protest after 3 cyclists killed on streets of London in under a w

The roads were built for cars, 99% of cyclists understand this and ride accordingly. The videos we see online of cyclists going on the inside of lorry's or buses are prats!!!!

When I ride on the road I understand the environment on which I am riding, its seems some cyclists do not understand this. If you're a cyclist using a public highway please respect all rules of the road. Running red lights, ignoring people on zebra crossings, riding on the pavement when it suits you shows a massive lack of intelligence. 99% of Cyclists understand sharing space on the public highway and riding on cycle highways. 1% should not be allowed to drive cars, ride bikes, or even be allowed out the house lol.

I ride, I love riding, and at times I wish all cars were banned and we could ride on the roads all the time. I also want ALDI to be banned because of its horrific "food miles" polluting our planet. But it seems paying 75p for pasta sauce is more important. Hence cars will never be banned, Hence Cyclists who cannot grasp the highway code will always get killed.

Last edited by EnglishMan; 14-02-2017 at 18:30.