View Single Post
Old 14-02-2017, 15:28   #48
Kursk
-.- ..- .-. ... -.-

Kursk has disabled reputation
Re: Hundreds attend protest after 3 cyclists killed on streets of London in under a w

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Banana View Post
I am but don't worry, now I know what you see where you stand on the cyclist front
In English please?

Quote:
you will not see another response to any of your posts from me
Oh no, a banana with a bruised ego. Sorry that stamping of your feet didn't produce the entrapment you'd hoped for.

Quote:
Btw, expect a smack in the gob, if you ever jump a red light when I am crossing the road.
Really? And will you then tell the other infants at school how tough you are?

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
The onus is on cyclists to avoid pedestrians since there is no restriction to stop pedestrians walking in 'cycle ways' .A marked out track on a footpath does not mean it is solely for cyclists
Thank you, but we don't need advice from white van man (who are a danger to just about everyone on the roads).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
Well here the signs on the shared pavement cycle-ways are designated into two with a white dotted line or the two are completely separate where possible...and the appropriate signage.But not every pavement is a cycle way which some cyclists refuse to acknowledge.

And Kursk before you get all hoity toity I am a cyclist too but I obey the bylaws..
Hoity toity? Will that make my eyes water? Like I said, I'm afraid you're going to have to come to terms with sharing space.

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
So you obviously think it's fine for those cyclists to break the law either going the wrong way on a one way street and/or cycling on the FOOT path.
I think it's fine for cyclists to take the action needed to preserve their lives whilst town planners catch up with the re-design of road/pavement space to manage the needs of all users.
Kursk is offline   Reply With Quote