View Single Post
Old 22-01-2017, 11:14   #1571
martyh

Services: Sky Q silver bundle Sky Q 2TB box Sky Q mini box Sky fibre unlimited Sky Talk evenings and week
Re: US Election 2016

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Was he trained by Iraq's Comical Ali?
He sounds a bit of a "yes" man who will pander to Trump's whims rather than act as a trusted professional adviser.

The fact that Trump only gained 4.1% of the vote in Washington DC means that the turnout would probably be lower than for a Democrat President but I don't see why he has to lie about it. It suggests a bit of insecurity; which is worrying for someone in his position of power.
Neither do i ,he's also said that the feud between him and the security services was made up lies by the media despite footage to the contrary.

Quote:
He sounds a bit of a "yes" man who will pander to Trump's whims rather than act as a trusted professional adviser.
Trump is in for a short sharp shock .In his business world he could surround himself with 'yes' men and people to constantly 'big' him up ,if he does that now ,as it seems he is trying to do, he will very quickly be exposed as someone who talks big but cannot deliver the results .

---------- Post added at 11:09 ---------- Previous post was at 11:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by papa smurf View Post
i watched it on TV as did most of the world that's a large audience , 31 million in the US alone watched it on tv .
Spicer specifically said "in person" ,he also said the use of protective sheets made it look like there where huge gaps in the crowd

---------- Post added at 11:14 ---------- Previous post was at 11:09 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
It would be interesting to see TV viewer numbers as the controversy probably made these very high.
But I don't think TV viewers fit into the definition of witnesses.
31 million viewers according to ratings firm Nielsen ,far fewer than the 2009 Obama inauguration which is understandable ,the real question though is how many watched out of support and how many watched out of morbid curiosity to see what he will do next