View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 10:26   #38
carlwaring
Permanently Banned

Services: XL TV, XL Phone, 30mb BB, 1TB Tivo
carlwaring has reached the bronze age
carlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze agecarlwaring has reached the bronze age
Re: Tivo Hidden features that suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Out of a total of how many households ? its peanuts.
It "sold" 200k in the first three months and 200k in the second. For cable, that's some going!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Digital Fanatic View Post
In the amount of time it's been available, it's flying out and won't take long to eclipse V+HD households.
^ What he said

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Yes all sellers Hype there product - BUT users, that will not admit its short comings....
Assuming that's aimed at me (because it's me you're replying to) please link to a post where I have ever said Tivo is perfect and doesn't have any problems?

Quote:
Greatest invention. Sorry its a PVR with a few good points & some really poor apps.
Personally, though, I couldn't give a damn about apps. The original Tivo didn't have them and it doesn't need them to do what it does better than any other DVR.

Quote:
If people were realistic about it than perhaps a few moaners would shut up.
I don't know anyone who isn't "realistic" about it

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tim Deegan View Post
And what exactly are your two main complaints??
Red button is one I think. Not sure about the other.
carlwaring is offline   Reply With Quote