View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 10:23   #37
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Tivo Hidden features that suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Out of a total of how many households ? its peanuts

Yes all sellers Hype there product - BUT users, that will not admit its short comings - sad & that goes for I pad yes there is one in our house so I have seen it & used it. What is that really about.but back to Tivo

Kindle of cause it was /is hyped & I have to say I did not want it. I can list its faults if any one wants to know.However it is different( other E books are available & I guess do the same job ) & I was given 15,000 free books
( no that is not a mistype) My point is new "teccy" things do not worry me. A point earlier in a post.

Greatest invention. Sorry its a PVR with a few good points & some really poor apps. If people were realistic about it than perhaps a few moaners would shut up. I got it with my eyes open, saving money in the process.
When my two main complaints are finally addressed I will move it back to being my main PVR until then thank goodness for V+
And what exactly are your two main complaints??
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote