View Single Post
Old 15-03-2012, 09:50   #35
Itshim
Do I care what you think

Services: V6 ,Virgin L. Phone Broadband.sky go Netflix
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Itshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appealItshim has a bronzed appeal
Re: Tivo Hidden features that suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlwaring View Post
Yes; in as much as I love the product and don't want to see it disappear anytime soon.

Not sure how you can tell my stress level through reading words on a screen

People make points and counter-points on a discussion forum. That's how they work!

Out of a total of How
Yes it is. 400k currently in use says it is.

Huh? Show me any marketing campaign and/or tech product that isn't "hyped". Apple, maybe?

IMO (and I can and do only ever speak for myself) it is exactly that.

Yeah. And that wasn't hyped at all was it?
Out of a total of how many households ? its peanuts

Yes all sellers Hype there product - BUT users, that will not admit its short comings - sad & that goes for I pad yes there is one in our house so I have seen it & used it. What is that really about.but back to Tivo

Kindle of cause it was /is hyped & I have to say I did not want it. I can list its faults if any one wants to know.However it is different( other E books are available & I guess do the same job ) & I was given 15,000 free books
( no that is not a mistype) My point is new "teccy" things do not worry me. A point earlier in a post.

Greatest invention. Sorry its a PVR with a few good points & some really poor apps. If people were realistic about it than perhaps a few moaners would shut up. I got it with my eyes open, saving money in the process.
When my two main complaints are finally addressed I will move it back to being my main PVR until then thank goodness for V+
Itshim is offline   Reply With Quote