View Single Post
Old 14-03-2012, 16:16   #33
Tim Deegan
cf.mega poster

Services: 3 phone lines, 100mb broadband, and TV x2 (including one Tivo)
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Tim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze ageTim Deegan has reached the bronze age
Re: Tivo Hidden features that suck!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Itshim View Post
Carl,
Do you have an interest in Tivo`s success you seem to get very stressed,when people are not impressed by it?
yes it works but it is not the "great gadget" some posters seem to make it out to be.

Perhaps if it was NOT Hyped so much then the moaners ( I include myself in them) Would not get so up tight when it is posted as the greatest thing since the invention of TV.
I have to say( off subject but to show I am not put off by new things ) I love my kindle now that is a field leader.
I don't have any interest in Tivo's success at all. Until recently I was using a sky+HD box, and now I am using a Tivo. So I can do a direct comparrison. And as I have said previously, there are a few smaller features that need to included in future updates (which are done on line with the Tivo, but not with the sky box). But in general the Tivo is miles ahead.

And that is an unbiased opinion.
Tim Deegan is offline   Reply With Quote