View Single Post
Old 05-07-2015, 08:21   #1767
arcimedes
cf.mega poster

Services: TV XL ,TiVo X 2, 200Mb Broadband XL phone
arcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond reputearcimedes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Just come back from holiday in middle of France. 30+ degrees every day. We were on an island in the Vienne river at Chinon. Wife got bitten several times by mosquitos one night when we walked down the island (all her bites swelled up, I just had one tiny bite), that didn't make here very happy, but at least all the swallows and swifts etc kept them out of the house.
then we read the comments in the visitors (big mistake) as the last visitor had his car vandalized with big foot prints all over it (apparently he claimed it would be a write off). On the last the rear view mirror on the car got broken. Now I'm not sure whether I left it sticking out so it was hit by a car of some unemployed lout got at it.

Then my slippers were left behind for the perfectly valid reason (for a woman) that when my wife did her check the slipper were on my feet therefore it must be my fault

Lastly we made a determined effort to get rid of the 1 and 2 cent coins so of course brought more than we started with. Still we can palm them off on the eldest granddaughter when she goes to Spain later
arcimedes is offline   Reply With Quote