Thread: Football The Scottish Football Thread
View Single Post
Old 20-04-2022, 14:23   #1001
cheekyangus
cf.mega poster

cheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quadscheekyangus has a fine set of Quads
Re: The Scottish Football Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stephen View Post
That's a load of nonsense. It's NOT ALL about Religion for one thing. There are many poor decisions made during Scottish games that VAR will only help reduce problems. Same goes for Deeby games.

There is definitely more than two teams in Scottish the Premiership
Agree.

None of my relations support the Old Firm, there's support among them for about 4 different teams in more than one Scottish league. None of them are religious either.

And my team has had multiple bad, game changing, decisions go against them this season, ones that impartial watchers regularly said the same. The standard of Scottish refereeing has dropped considerably over at least the last decade, it's evident even in matches for teams that aren't mine.
cheekyangus is offline   Reply With Quote