View Single Post
Old 06-11-2009, 20:05   #1
STONEISLAND
Inactive

Services: V + HD V Telephone V Cable 20MB
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
STONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze ageSTONEISLAND has reached the bronze age
RIP my PS3!!!!!!!!!!!!

Turned it on went to the store, it turned off. Odd I thought, went to turn it back on it flashed red beeped a couple of times did not turn back on.
I tried turning it off and then on again. The light briefly went yellow, then the PS3 beeped a few times, and then the
light flashed red.

The End

Gutted feel angry very sad

The Mrs has not been very sympathetic

Rang sony they said not a common problem £150 we will send a reconditioned one on Tuesday!!!!!!

Hoping to get COD on Monday!!!!! Do i just bite the bullet a buy a bran new one?

Well peedoff!
STONEISLAND is offline   Reply With Quote