View Single Post
Old 17-03-2017, 00:16   #798
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
Away from Tweetgate, New York Mag finds Trump busy...breaking his promises to the electorate.

http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...t-betrays.html
Come off it Andrew, I mean you make some wild claims over Brexit but how can he break promises when he has only been in Office less than 60 days ? You can judge him on some of those after 8 years geez.

---------- Post added at 00:16 ---------- Previous post was at 00:04 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by RizzyKing View Post
Well for a start the N.S.A has form for illegal surveillance of US citizens and both the F.B.I and C.I.A have conducted illegal domestic surveillance in the past so it's not as simple as taking denials at face value. Personally i think the only way to prove or disprove any of this is an official investigation and an official investigation of the numerous Russian accusations and suspicions well may be the only way to kill that but who you would get to oversee it that has the knowledge of the US intelligence services and no links or loyalties to any of them could be the biggest challenge.

What is beyond debate is this presidency is being overshadowed by issue's that shouldn't really be a big problem and are only becoming big problems because they are being completely mismanaged from the top down. Trump's inexperience of the higher political world is showing badly and rather then get his head down and adapt to this new world he's in all he is doing is reverting to stereotypical businessman and trying to blag his way through it and it's not working.
I am with others who demand to see the proof too. He has to show us what he has to back up his claims but at same time I don't will fully accept when some agencies, says there is no proof or evidence I mean come on, some of these agencies investigated Hillary Clinton during her email scandals, then threw a whopper weeks in to Election Day then announce days before the day itself they found nothing.