View Single Post
Old 20-01-2017, 15:08   #208
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by vincerooney View Post
Its a case of who will be the cheaper...the whole "internet only, kodi box for my tv" era is potentially dying since im hearing a lot of internet providers will be trying to go after these type of people. (due to the fact they want money for tv subs)

Sky, virgin media, BT will all be equally expensive for what i want. So each price rise occurs and i nod my head sadly and take it like the stallion i am.

And yes den very sad about fox news and i cant view it online. Terrible!
They can keep going after us we'll always find a way around it.
SKY, BT, movie studios, tv studios etc should take long hard look at themselves and they'll see why people use grey area things to watch shows movies etc.
Might be something to do with how expensive it's becoming to have a tv sub for example skys basic tv is £22p/m now and that's without hd, movies, sports and box sets.
BTs equivelent pack minus sky channels and fox but including bt sports and from this month boxnation is £10p/m don't take a genius to figure it out.
Also £13.99 for a dvd they're having a giraffe man i tend to wait awhile and grab dvds/blu rays for £5 or below.