View Single Post
Old 12-03-2004, 15:30   #1
SOSAGES
Inactive

SOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of societySOSAGES is a pillar of society
a quick DNS lesson

Hi all need a bit of help..

using smtp on exchange 2003 mail is sent using DNS ..got 1 issue to do with PTR records so i cant send to some domains (aol for example)

basically i have no ptr record..now i roughly know what it is (to do with reverse mx record look ups) so my question is.. how do i add a PTR record for my DNS to work properly.

i have total control over my DNS locally and externally but not sure about this ptr business ...

anyone else out there know about PTR records
thanks if u can help.
SOSAGES is offline   Reply With Quote