View Single Post
Old 01-11-2022, 12:39   #1
1andrew1
cf.mega poster

1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze1andrew1 is cast in bronze
Matt Hancock to compete in 'I'm A Celebrity'

Quote:
Former health secretary Matt Hancock has had the whip suspended after a source close to him said he will be going on I'm a Celebrity... Get Me Out of Here!.

Mr Hancock will be jetting off to the jungle in Australia, reportedly as a latecomer to the reality TV show.

Chief Whip Simon Hart MP said: "Following a conversation with Matt Hancock, I have considered the situation and believe this is a matter serious enough to warrant suspension of the whip with immediate effect."

Mr Hancock was health secretary during the COVID pandemic, but stepped down after breaching lockdown rules by conducting an affair in his ministerial office with aide Gina Coladangelo.
https://news.sky.com/story/matt-hanc...stant-12735587
1andrew1 is offline   Reply With Quote