View Single Post
Old 04-11-2007, 20:46   #14
tweetypie/8
Permanently Banned

Services: vmxl virgin vmbb virgin mobile
tweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful onetweetypie/8 is the helpful one
Re: Is it worth changing creditcards?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragon View Post
At the moment I have an EGG card but they keep putting the interest up year on year. Its currently at 16.9%

When I got it the interest rate was quite competitive and I mainly got it because I buy a lot of stuff online and they promise to cover anything over £25 but under £1000.

Now the interest rate doesn't usually effect me to much since the longest i've carried a balance on it was about 2months I try and make sure I pay it off at the end of every month.

Whether I Like it or not with an MOT looming and Christmas around the corner I'm likely to need to use my credit card at somepoint, so is it worth changing it?
deffo !
tweetypie/8 is offline   Reply With Quote