View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 09:09   #2593
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
So Radical Islamic Extremists chucking gays off buildings is a falsehood ?

As for condemning Trump, I did, if you bother to read an earlier post, I said I don't think he should have posted it!

FFS, Open your eyes !

---------- Post added at 02:21 ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 ----------

It didn't, he's tweeted in the last half hour or so, telling May, not to focus on him and focus on the Radical Islamic Terrorism, in this Country.

I'd pretty much say with accuracy that Trump does not know who 'Britain First' is or who Jo Cox was, from what I see, he has basically been sloppy by retweeting one of his 45 followers. Ann Coulter, who he follows, originally retweeted the video posted on BF's Deputy Twitter page, 12 hours earlier than Trump did. He's basically seen her tweeter feed and retweeted it and not done any verification checks on the content posted.
Yea, it’s Fake News.

They were Muslim Brotherhood supporters murdering teenagers who had been celebrating the ousting of Islamist president Mohamed Morsi by the army in July 2013 - nothing to do with being gay. Two of the murderers were sentenced in 2014, one for life and one was executed.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...red-floor.html
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.