View Single Post
Old 30-11-2017, 02:21   #2591
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
More fake news, Mick. When will you step up and condemn Trump for these falsehoods? Theresa May has done just this.
So Radical Islamic Extremists chucking gays off buildings is a falsehood ?

As for condemning Trump, I did, if you bother to read an earlier post, I said I don't think he should have posted it!

FFS, Open your eyes !

---------- Post added at 02:21 ---------- Previous post was at 02:03 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K View Post
Statement from Downing Street 'its wrong what the President has done'. Bet that's scared him !
It didn't, he's tweeted in the last half hour or so, telling May, not to focus on him and focus on the Radical Islamic Terrorism, in this Country.

Quote:
Donald J. Trump‏ @realDonaldTrump
.@Theresa_May, don’t focus on me, focus on the destructive Radical Islamic Terrorism that is taking place within the United Kingdom. We are doing just fine!
5:02 pm - 29 Nov 2017
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr K
The murderer of Jo Cox shouted 'Britain First' before he killed her and he's retweeted them.
I'd pretty much say with accuracy that Trump does not know who 'Britain First' is or who Jo Cox was, from what I see, he has basically been sloppy by retweeting one of his 45 followers. Ann Coulter, who he follows, originally retweeted the video posted on BF's Deputy Twitter page, 12 hours earlier than Trump did. He's basically seen her tweeter feed and retweeted it and not done any verification checks on the content posted.