View Single Post
Old 29-11-2017, 12:53   #2585
Damien
Remoaner
Cable Forum Team

Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Damien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver blingDamien has a lot of silver bling
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
So it does not bother you, a Muslim beating up on a white boy with crutches? I saw that video last night, not on Britain First tho, it had been retweeted.
Yes it does bother me but Britain First didn't share it because of that alone but as part of a 'look at what the Muslims do' series of videos that is then retweeted by the President of the United States. The message isn't so much condemning the act of violence itself but the religion of the perpetrator. That part is what bothers me. As well as giving someone from Britain First a retweet and exposure to millions of people.

Quote:
Will liberals be more upset about the content of a video of a Muslim being violent or the fact a Muslim was being violently aggressive?
You can be upset at both you know? It's not a binary choice.