View Single Post
Old 22-11-2017, 17:13   #152
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: ITV threaten to blackout on Virgin

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
Apparently, reports on the web say that VM & ITV signed a ten year deal in 2015.

Info. courtesy of MB.
I think that deal related to ITV2, ITV3, ITV4 and ITV Be.

The main ITV channel was not part of any deal as far as I am aware from what I have read. Of course, the public service requirements regarding the duty to broadcast free of charge on all platforms and to take a prominent position in the EPG is laid down separately.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote