View Single Post
Old 16-02-2015, 22:38   #337
qasdfdsaq
cf.mega poster

qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
qasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronzeqasdfdsaq is cast in bronze
Re: Uddingston ML5 2 Upstream Channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by DABhand View Post
And you were the one who said they do it every day did you not? I think you did. Which is why I replied to you and said it was Pedantic.
No, you did, now you're trying to lie your way out of it now it's been totally discredited.

Quote:
You haven't changed one bit Qas, you only talk about the previous post, but never the posts in a whole conversation.
No, once again that's exactly what you're doing. I replied to an earlier post which you're now pretending does not exist, and trying to change the conversation to take my responses out of context.

Quote:
You were the one who brought up the HDD as a storage medium to stop them downloading games, and of course the silly 1 day example
Your example, not mine. You're looking mighty silly right now, discrediting yourself and blaming me for it!
qasdfdsaq is offline   Reply With Quote