View Single Post
Old 14-02-2015, 12:35   #332
DABhand
Inactive

DABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of lightDABhand is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Uddingston ML5 2 Upstream Channels

Quote:
Originally Posted by qasdfdsaq View Post
No, they have a drive in their computer already, otherwise it wouldn't be able to start up.
Seriously thats being pedantic now, of course there will be a system drive, but for the sake of storing games on an HDD it, in the example you gave an external drive would be the best option.

Quote:
No, what's silly is your suggestion people download a game, play it once, delete it, then download it again the next day.
Again being pedantic, nobody gets a game plays it just for one day, deletes it and then downloads the next day.

People will download it play it if they really like it, after a few days they finished it, and then delete it, with the option in the future to download and play again.

Lets not talk about silly scenarios that wouldn't happen shall we Qas.

---------- Post added at 12:35 ---------- Previous post was at 12:31 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I torrent with the best of them and i dont come anyway near 200gb a day. If you think you are going to fill your hdd up, buy a bigger hdd or nas to store your movies on. I think you are being a bit OTT though. I have got friends who have got hundreds of games sitting on their hdd.
I don't.

I was replying to Qas silly suggestion. Please do read the full conversation first

It is easy to download 200GB in 4-5 hrs with a good constant 17MB/s if you have the top speed on offer and you can get it.

Even at half the speed up to 10hrs.

There is plenty of people who act like a seedbox and download everything, because they sell the stuff to their mates etc, so all the movies, albums and games are constantly grabbed and seeded because most are on tough torrent sites where a good sharing ratio is needed to stay there.
DABhand is offline   Reply With Quote