View Single Post
Old 27-04-2017, 09:26   #4065
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
I'm trying to arrange things for my Mum and I just feel that I'm going around in circles and it is driving me mad, especially when people say I will call you back and they don't then you phone them numerous times throughout the day only to get out of office reply then the dreaded voice mail where they say I will call you back leave a message
I tend to stick to email wherever possible now when dealing with stuff like this. That way there's proof of when messages have been sent and how long it was before they were replied to. There's often very good reason to want to have written evidence of what has been said/agreed should a dispute arise later.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote