View Single Post
Old 07-12-2017, 12:59   #3534
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by RichardCoulter View Post
As explained, he didn't watch them. Are you in the habit of calling dead people thieves? Please don't cause further offence by suggesting that Chads mother is a liar or a thief.

But, as you were made fully aware, the cases involved people who had not watched anything that needed paying for.

You went on to cause offence by accusing a close deceased friend of being a thief and a liar, then when this had to be pointed out to you, instead of apologising like any right thinking person would, you cause even further offence by referring to it as "dramatics".

Aren't you a little too old to be trolling and deliberately upsetting bereaved people?
Talk about getting hold of the wrong end of the stick! Where have I commented on Chad's post? It was the suggestion you made that it would be better to allow people to get away with it to ensure a continued subscription that I was talking about.

I do not know the particular circumstances in your friend's case, and I guess we must take that as read. I would have thought that if this was a common problem, we would hear more about it. I know some elderly people who just keep pressing random buttons when their kit doesn't respond and so it could have been accessed accidentally. Just going into a film on Virgin Movies and then coming out of it straight away will still result in a charge.

I have not accused anyone of lying!

Last edited by OLD BOY; 07-12-2017 at 13:03.