View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 22:14   #10
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one
Re: Supermarket own brands

Quote:
Originally Posted by 007stuart View Post
Personally I find Waitrose own brands are far superior to branded versions. The quality is second to none and as much appreciated bonus the store and the car park are much less busy.

Apparently other supermarket chains have terribly long queues which just takes forever to move, whereas my Waitrose has always someone ready to jump onto a till when there's even a hint of a queue, This is an absolute must for one when time's money, don't you think?

I have tried their online shopping once and would you believe the person doing the picking substituted a non organic courgette rather than just say the organic one was out of stock, never again!!

And don't get me started on their free coffee offer, ever since they started to offer free coffee in my local store it has been like a bloody soup kitchen there.
How do you get Free coffee, I have a My Waitrose card.
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote