View Single Post
Old 05-12-2017, 17:03   #6
Ken W
cf.mega poster

Services: LL Phone, TiVo, M+ VM mobile, BBand 150M tier Superhub, TIVO 500 M+
Ken W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful oneKen W is the helpful one
Re: Supermarket own brands

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
I buy almost exclusiely the supermarkets own brands. There are a few notable exceptions like Heinz Mullagatawny soup which is peerless. I've found even the cheapie basic ranges are usually good enough when being cooked in chilli or pasta sauces. Why pay over 70p for branded tinned tomatoes?

I think also with the pressure on living standards that many people a looking at non-branded products to be able to get food on the table at a reasonable price.

I have bought Sainsburys own brands for many years and I have only found item which I did not like and Sainsburys say if I am not happy they will refund the price. They cannot be fairer than that.
Ken W is offline   Reply With Quote