View Single Post
Old 21-10-2017, 18:23   #2335
Ignitionnet
Inactive

Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Ignitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny starsIgnitionnet has a pair of shiny stars
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Love-ins of extremists aside it was said a while ago there is a Trump tweet for every occasion. On the subject of not questioning generals:

http://edition.cnn.com/videos/tv/201...ilson-live.cnn

---------- Post added at 18:10 ---------- Previous post was at 18:08 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Just wondering who'll be the first to blame Trump for JFK's death.
I was wondering how long it would take before you and Smurf started some pithy, pointless exchange on this topic following on from your trolling on the Catalonia issue. You didn't disappoint.

No-one has any need to blame Trump for anything he hasn't done.

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:10 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Tweet just in from Trump, he said he is going to release the long blocked classified files on the assassination of President John F. Kennedy.
He isn't releasing anything. They were locked for a maximum of 25 years 25 years less 5 days ago - the time limit expires on the 26th.

He is trying to take credit for something signed into law by George H W Bush.

Still I suppose when your achievements are as sparse as his are you take anything.

---------- Post added at 18:12 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Osem View Post
Trump is America's Thatcher...
Glad that had the after it - huge insult to Thatcher if meant seriously.

---------- Post added at 18:15 ---------- Previous post was at 18:12 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Because she is. I’ll take the word of a Veteran Soldier, General Kelly over MSM with axes to grind.

I have had about 4 military friends said they would be honoured at any leader who told them they died for what they signed up for, they would also wNt to hear full context of the conversation before they passed judgement on the pathetic congresswoman to see how much she was being political.
Right, because clearly the White House Chief of Staff has zero reasons to be biased.

He made some really good points. He also made some shockingly bad ones, and has soiled his reputation with this sordid affair by participating in a disingenuous arse-covering exercise.

https://www.rollcall.com/news/after-...-casualty-list

---------- Post added at 18:17 ---------- Previous post was at 18:15 ----------

My opinion of Donald Trump in a single, very NSFW, video. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z00T8sYqG8k

I never thought I'd long for the politics of my formative years but this man getting into power, and being supported on forums like this one, does indeed make me long for the times of Thatcher and Kinnock.

---------- Post added at 18:23 ---------- Previous post was at 18:17 ----------

I should mention I loathe Mike Pence's policies, politics and viewpoint on pretty much everything however he does seem mentally stable and has at least a passing familiarity with reality.

Pence 2017!