View Single Post
Old 16-03-2017, 18:11   #780
RizzyKing

Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

This presidency will stand or fall in it's first year as much as I'm happy that a different type of person won the election Trump needs to adjust to his new position quicker then he is. He cannot continue running the presidency as he ran his business interests they are two different to work. Trump has some good ideas but he's too quick to use twitter and that's causing too many problems for it to continue for much longer or be accepted by even the republicans. He has been caught out a few times now putting it politely embelishing things and not reacting well when he is caught out it's not the way to be a president and he needs to find a way to put the whole Russia situation to bed as well because as long as that's not resolved his presidency will struggle.

I want Trump to succeed so that another nail is hammered in the coffin of the type of politician that's infested western politics for the last twenty years and i have no doubt Trump winning averted a serious problem with Russia that Clinton would have pushed perhaps going too far. That said he has to step up and adapt to the role and blind loyalty and defence of him is not going to help him do that, right now if your a real Trump supporter do him the biggest favour you can and admit his mistakes and show him that he has to change.