View Single Post
Old 04-03-2017, 14:45   #2977
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post
Yes, I appreciate that the standard of service can vary around the country, but I think it's important to distinguish between problems with Virgin's system and the way people wire up their systems. The more complicated these arrangements are, the more prone they will be to small glitches that can interfere with or totally disrupt the signals.

It's easy to blame Virgin for issues that are nothing to do with them, such as the connections and other work individuals have done, or the model of TV used, etc.

I'm sure fixerman knows what he's doing, but it was worth asking the question, I think. Such problems have arisen before which have turned out not to be a fault at Virgin's end, and I wondered if this might be one of them.
I wasn't insinuating it was Virgins problem , Wifi is great however there are so many things that can degrade your signal in the home.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote