View Single Post
Old 28-12-2016, 12:38   #3559
Mr K
Woke and proud !

Services: TV, Phone, BB, a wife
Mr K has a nice shiny star
Mr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny starMr K has a nice shiny star
Re: Post-Brexit Thread

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
That's not entirely accurate Hugh, that certain sore loser award recipient, you spoke of, routinely suggests the Brexiteers as uneducated on here, this can only be construed as a insulting term by a remoaner.
Ok I'll bite Mick.

All I can find I have done is link to Torygraph article (that noted anti-Brexit rag) saying that those who voted remain, tended to have higher educational qualifications. That doesn't make their vote any more valid. It was just a statement of fact, not an insult.
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2016...ucated-old-an/

Certainly in no way does it equate to the regular abuse/barbs thrown at anyone on this forum that has a differing viewpoint to Brexit.

---------- Post added at 12:38 ---------- Previous post was at 12:26 ----------

Quote:
Originally Posted by OLD BOY View Post

Theresa May is attempting to achieve the right balance for this country which includes a tariff free common market, which would give us the best of both worlds, and those who are attempting to obstruct her should be ashamed of themselves.
Hope you're right Old Boy and St. Theresa is playing a very clever game where even she doesn't know that tactics...

Theresa May lacks courage to admit complexity of Brexit, say civil servants

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...y_to_clipboard
We've made so many cuts to our own governments infrastructure that it looks as though we'll find it difficult to deal with Brexit and take on all the extra tasks.

Last edited by Mr K; 28-12-2016 at 13:25.