View Single Post
Old 08-03-2012, 15:58   #121
Sirius
Grumpy Fecker

Services: Every Weekend
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Sirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver blingSirius has a lot of silver bling
Re: Gift to VM employees/agency workers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maggy J View Post
I suggest that we take this person at the face value he has placed on himself and refuse to interact with him any further.

He has no validity in questioning anyone who is a VM staff member and he has no authority to do anything to anyone however much he tries to threaten.He is the worst kind of bully just like the Dickens character I already mentioned.

Avoid him,do not engage with him,do not reply however much he annoys you.He can do nothing but keep trying to annoy and if we ALL fail to react then he can only hold a conversation with himself.

Of course if you like being treated as if you are an idiot by all means continue interacting with him but please don't whine when he upsets you.
Well said Maggy, I said he would try to keep this thread going or start another and i was right. Hopefully other Staff members left on this forum will do as i am about to do and put him on ignore.

https://www.macmillan.org.uk/cancer-...bladder-cancer