Thread: General Virgin Media Cap & Netflix!
View Single Post
Old 19-02-2012, 18:17   #34
Andrewcrawford23
Inactive

Services: Virgin Media - XL Plus package with XXL broadband SKY HD Multiroom Freeview HD Freesat HD
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Andrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze ageAndrewcrawford23 has reached the bronze age
Re: Virgin Media Cap & Netflix!

Quote:
Originally Posted by General Maximus View Post
I know that, me and Andrew have participated in loads of threads together and I have not once criticised his spelling, sentence structure or english as a whole. Tbh his post made me laugh and I posted what I did to prove to everyone else that although it can be frustrating, we can all still read it no problemo.
never took one bit of offence to it because i know of the study and i have tried in the past to show people but for some reaosn some people think taht spelling adn grammer are so important that they get offence with people who are not good at it, i dnt jsut mean dsylexic people i mean people witha small vocalbally, people who have had strokes etc and no longer have speech or sound reconisation i mean pronounce a sound like K

the only place i believe english spelling adn grammer should be important is ENGLISH EXAM OF SOME DEGREEE nothing else should matter
Andrewcrawford23 is offline   Reply With Quote