View Single Post
Old 13-01-2017, 18:35   #2654
david_w2k
cf.addict

david_w2k is on a distinguished roaddavid_w2k is on a distinguished road
Re: Virgin Media V6 - Powered by TiVo(new STB)

2 x V6's installed today. Really happy and deliver everything I wanted (so far!)... Fast (instant pretty much), seamless search is worth using now and jumps into Netflix etc quickly and it is just as quick as the 4K app on our Panasonic TV (if not quicker). Now have Netflix on our bedroom TV also which is a bonus.

Still need to test the recording sharing between boxes etc but so far I am very pleased, well worth £114 as it'll stop me throwing the remote at the TV in frustration :-)

As most people agreed, no issue what so ever connecting to my ethernet switch rather than moving the SuperHub etc.

As an aside they look much better in real life. The pictures make it look quite bulky but in fact it is small.

Friendly installer arrived on time (and was patient as we did not hear the doorbell first time!) and got everything set up quickly.

---------- Post added at 18:35 ---------- Previous post was at 17:26 ----------

One question - I have gone only to copy the Series Links etc to one of the new boxes... It said it would take 30 mins to appear but they have not yet. Is that normal?

Last edited by david_w2k; 13-01-2017 at 17:30.
david_w2k is offline   Reply With Quote