View Single Post
Old 23-01-2012, 22:07   #14
muppetman11
cf.mega poster

muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
muppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny starsmuppetman11 has a pair of shiny stars
Re: Sky Services Chat

Quote:
Originally Posted by Doz007 View Post
Wow, thanks for the heads up! I've just had a quick play with it and its certainly slick and impressive.

On the Deep Blue Sea some music starting playing and it zee tagged the OST to buy directly on iTunes.

It even controls the TiVo.
See its not all duff info I give you LOL yes it looks quite good I'm looking forward to seeing how it's integrated with Sky+.
muppetman11 is offline   Reply With Quote