View Single Post
Old 16-05-2017, 19:59   #5620
General Maximus
Ran Away

Services: phone + 1gbit BB + SkyQ
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
General Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronzeGeneral Maximus is cast in bronze
Re: Think Broadband Ping Monitor Results (POST YOURS)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jon22 View Post
The "forgot your password" option allows you to enter either your username or email, then reset from there.
it resets your password by entering sending you an email but it provides no indication of what the username for the account is. I also thought the lack of contact info on the site was ****. Normally you have a help/faq/contact us section but there is nothing. Luckily there was a paragraph at the bottom of the password reset email saying "if you think you have received this in error please click here". I fired off an email having a polite moan and there were very good and emailed me back this afternoon with my username and admitted that it is an issue which they are in the process of fixing.

Anyways, here is my hump. I am very curious to know what would cause a national blip like that. (edit: the code is also screwed up for the links and it is quicker for me to take a flipping screen dump and upload it myself)

Last edited by General Maximus; 16-05-2017 at 20:07.
General Maximus is offline   Reply With Quote