View Single Post
Old 28-01-2017, 00:32   #374
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin Media TV (2017)

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1andrew1 View Post
These suppliers would then ask VM for increases too and guess who ends up paying?
It starts with one then others jump on the bandwagon the companies would ask sky,vm,bt etc for more money and that money must be recouped somehow and ultimately it is the consumer who ends up paying.
As much as i find it funny SKY getting a bloody nose i still applaud them for not giving in to greedy Malones demands.
Despite getting accused of speaking codswallop by our resident genie i stand by what i said SKY will retaliate and VM will be at the forefront of the retaliation due to vms behaviour in this, yes by all means drum up custom but given the circumstances vm could of just put a pinned post on their social media pages saying "Discovery and Eurosport will be available on virgin media" rather than childishly jumping on tweets to skyhelpteam and bragging that discovery will be on vm, it makes vm stoop to SKY and discoverys pathetic level.
Then again since LG took over VM they have got quite childish, maybe SKY should go crying to ofcom now afterall Malones vm would if it was sky threatening toremove channels.
SKY and vm are as bad as each other, Dicover are being very childish too telling people to contact SKY to keep discovery this creates issues for genuine concerns aka technical issues or customers needing to phone SKY for real reasons.
All 3 sky,vm and discovery need to grow up.