View Single Post
Old 04-05-2016, 16:21   #2669
theone2k10
Inactive

Services: Plusnet 40mb unlimited fibre, roku, Verizon, netflix, nowtv, hbogo, hulu, SKY+HD box sets pack
theone2k10 has reached the bronze age
theone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze agetheone2k10 has reached the bronze age
Re: Netflix/Streaming Services

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike_gain View Post
That's effectively a £2.99 rise for anyone wanting both entertainment and the current set of kids content :-(

Still if you take up the 6 month entertainment and movies passes (£50 for 6 months) the most that and the new kids passes will only cost is £135 a year. If you add in an Amazon Prime account and Netflix you're looking at £300 a year (or around £25 a month).

That's a lot of content for not a huge amount when compared to other pay tv packages and the accounts can cover multiple locations e.g my kids can watch Nov TV when at my parents all under 1 subscription.
Absolutely true mate, also from nowtvs twitter they're going to add more channels and boxsets i can confirm nat geo wild is on now tv now.