View Single Post
Old 01-08-2017, 08:36   #1943
Hugh
laeva recumbens anguis
Cable Forum Team

Services: Premiere Collection
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Hugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden auraHugh has a golden aura
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mick View Post
Not sure what you're trying to highlight here, there is no similar situation. Scaramucci was far from capable, he give a foul mouth rant to a reporter just days in to his role and dissed current WH Staff. Not a way to act when you just started a job and as I have pointed out to you for the second time, Scaramucci leaving, is down to Kelly.

It seems hirings and firings are not just a Trump thing...although with less frequency one cannot refute.

Some were fired before they were even hired under President Obama, need to go to the section in which the below quote is from.

I don't think you had a weak moment Samantha, you spoke the truth!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/takes...ry?id=20684401
I think the point I am trying to make is that Trump criticised someone last year for doing what he did this week.

Trump has no excuse for Scaramucci's behaviour - he hired him himself, changed the job's terms of reference so Scaramucci reported directly to the President, not the Chief of Staff, he knew what sort of person Scaramucci was (someone from the NY boroughs who had "made good", just like himself), so must be held responsible for hiring someone who behaved so badly.

That job, in this administration, appears to be a poisoned chalice - from the Washington Post
Quote:
No other post in the White House has experienced as much upheaval as the communications director job. It was first given to Jason Miller, a Trump campaign aide who stepped down from the post during the transition before even being sworn in. It was then given to Republican operative Michael Dubke, who resigned in May. In the intervening weeks, Spicer had taken on those responsibilities in addition to his role as press secretary until Scaramucci was named to the position on July 21 over his objections.
If my post is in bold and this colour, it's a Moderator Request.

Last edited by Hugh; 01-08-2017 at 08:40.