View Single Post
Old 31-07-2017, 22:23   #1937
Mick
Cable Forum Team

Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Mick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny starMick has a nice shiny star
Re: U.S President: Donald Trump

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hugh View Post
From last year.....

Not sure what you're trying to highlight here, there is no similar situation. Scaramucci was far from capable, he give a foul mouth rant to a reporter just days in to his role and dissed current WH Staff. Not a way to act when you just started a job and as I have pointed out to you for the second time, Scaramucci leaving, is down to Kelly.

It seems hirings and firings are not just a Trump thing...although with less frequency one cannot refute.

Some were fired before they were even hired under President Obama, need to go to the section in which the below quote is from.

Quote:
Samantha Power

Samantha Power was a member of President Obama's 2008 presidential campaign but resigned under pressure in March 2008 after referring to Hillary Clinton as a "monster."

Power, who served as a foreign policy adviser to then-candidate Obama, said she made the comments in a "very weak moment" and "of course I regret them, I can't even believe they came out of my mouth."
I don't think you had a weak moment Samantha, you spoke the truth!

http://abcnews.go.com/Politics/takes...ry?id=20684401