Thread: Football Season 2011/12
View Single Post
Old 25-07-2011, 18:16   #159
colin25
Inactive

Services: Sky Tv, BT infinity broadband - since 5 June 2013..oh, and a BT phone (BT infinityyyy and beyonddddd
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
colin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny starcolin25 has a nice shiny star
Re: Football Season 2011/12

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kymmy View Post
Will you stop agreeing with me... people will start thinking that I'm "The" Kym

As for the Premier(ship) League it is so different than the old Division 1 that I don't think a title 30 years ago is comparable to a title these days.. The teams, players and the rules are a lot tougher and professional.
Agreed. I'm not one who thinks the good old days was best. Some of the football I seen 30 years ago was dire. And that was when my team was winning.

My lasting memory was going to a Hibs match (though I'm a Jambo) and watching a certain george Best play his first game for Hibs. That taught me what real football was about, made the rest seem pretty crap.