View Single Post
Old 02-04-2005, 01:25   #6
timewarrior2001

Services: Evilness
Re: disability living allowance

My mother got it first time mate, however with both forms of arthritis in every join tin her body, plus inoperable crumbling discs in her spine and fibromyalgia

I guess 80% disabled wasnt a surprise.

They are tightening up mate, apparently my mother no longer needs care through the night, thuis her beenfit payments are being reduced, despite this 80% disablilty, apparently she can manage without help.

I stil question whether they are fully eqiupt to say that her condition is better than last year. I mean lets face it, although rheumatiod can go itno remision osteo is only going to get worse. I wonder if she will be declared foit to work when her spine crumbles completely and paraylses her, its not if, its actually when.

This gov has ****ed over the diabled people well and truelly and its high time someone did somehtign for their rights and their care, my mother clearely cannot work, how is she supposed to ****ing survive?

Same goes for Paul here, he was hurt severely at work, now he cant work because of it, how is he supposed to live?