View Single Post
Old 23-11-2017, 21:15   #4847
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: Moans and Pet Hates part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by weenie View Post
Does anyone know if my insurance will replace the plastic bumper as I'm being told by some family members that they won't replace it because it just has a few scrapes but what they will do more than likely is do a respray + fix/replace where needed therefore surely that means they will replace the black plastic bumper due to the deep scores that is now on it, plus it's plastic how would they go about fixing that without replacing it

Surely they will replace this as my car was immaculate before I decided to have a crash, what I thought would happen is any damage as a result of the accident would be repaired or is that not the case advice please as I don't want to keep phoning my insurance company as I do get quite nervous and I don't want to ask hubby as he is currently on the road driving.

To be honest with everyone, I'm really hoping that they will replace the bumper as it was damaged in the crash. I'm really down at the moment and kicking myself for not concentrating.

I just want my car back to what it was before the crash, here is photos that was taken just after my accident.

Any advice would be TRULY appreciated...
Highly annoying I know, especially when it's a new car but the main thing is that nobody is hurt. I'm sure the insurance company will sort it out but if you're at all worried give them a call and ask what their policy or repair v. replace is.

If it's done well I doubt you'll be able to tell a repair has been done.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote