View Single Post
Old 02-09-2017, 17:03   #678
Osem
Inactive

Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Osem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered starsOsem is seeing silvered stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Thanks. I don't like throwing away things that for a few minutes work can be fixed. That's the way to end up at a food bank when the money runs out buying a new one.
Same here. It's not just about saving money but the pleasure you get from fixing stuff which is perfectly usable. Given all the environmental issues we're made aware of every day it puzzles me that more people don't bother to even try to fix their belongings rather than add to the huge mountain of discarded property.

My DAB radio is still working just fine and I've saved £40 as well as getting a buzz from doing something worthwhile.
Osem is offline   Reply With Quote