View Single Post
Old 31-08-2017, 16:10   #676
papa smurf
vox populi vox dei

Services: every thing
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
papa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny starspapa smurf has a pair of shiny stars
Re: What have you fixed lately?

Quote:
Originally Posted by heero_yuy View Post
Big golfing style umbrella: I though it was getting floppy. The wire loop that retains the spokes in a plastic moulding at the top had rusted through and the spokes had come loose. I undid the canopy to get to the top and with a carfully bent piece of locking wire secured the spokes back into the ring. I bent the ends of the locking wire at rightangles and slid the inner brass part of a chop block over the ends and used the two screws to secure the wire.

Re-fitted the canopy to the outer ends of the spokes. Good as new.
i recon you must be as tight as me good fix