View Single Post
Old 20-03-2012, 16:25   #4
danielf
cf.mega poser

danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
danielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden auradanielf has a golden aura
Re: They're at it again!

Quote:
Originally Posted by martyh View Post
going to the branch for your money is always an option ,not the most convenient one but still an option .Using a cash machine is convenient that is what you pay for not accessing your money .Personally i'm surprised that it has not happened before .It is not unreasonable for a business to charge for a 24hr service so in that respect it's not unreasonable for banks to charge for 24hr access .Having said that given the profit that banks make it is not adversely affecting their profits having cash machines so it does smack of greed
Ermm. That's the principle of charging you for something because they can. Banks already make obscene amount of profit from the money the store for us. I would also imagine cash points are cheaper for the banks to run than staff at the branch, so I doubt the banks would be pleased to see an influx of customers when they start charging for cash points. I don't see it happening. A flat monthly banking fee would seem far more likely.