View Single Post
Old 08-03-2011, 11:44   #3
Digital Fanatic
Inactive

Services: VM XL TV with VM TiVo 1TB x 2 > VM XL BB > VM XL Telephone
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Digital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny starDigital Fanatic has a nice shiny star
Re: Voicemail on landline

Quote:
Originally Posted by DoubleL2k View Post
Hi guys

I have voicemail on the landline, but everyday im getting a beep on the line so when i check the messages it says i have messages but when u playback it just goes to 'to listen to the message press bla bla bla, to delete it press bla bla bla...Because there is no message there does it mean they caller has hung up?

Also does anyone know how to record your own message? i dont get the option on my settings.

Thanks
what area are you in? If you are in the North west or Midlands(ex-Telewest franchises) then you will always have a broken dial-tone as this is a feature of those switches. It goes to a faster tone when you do have a message.
Digital Fanatic is offline   Reply With Quote