View Single Post
Old 04-01-2009, 15:06   #2
Raistlin
Inactive

Services: Depends on the person and the price they're offering
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Raistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered starsRaistlin is seeing silvered stars
Re: Coming Soon to Virgin TV (2009)

This is a continuation of the 'Coming Soon to Virgin TV' thread from last year, which you can find here:

http://www.cableforum.co.uk/board/11...virgin-tv.html

1. The old thread has been closed, but will remain for information purposes;
Media Boy will collate all the information from his various sources and provide it to me once a week, indicating any changed items in bold text;
3. I will update the initial post to show the changes/amendments.

In addition to that
Media Boy will be on hand to answer any questions that arise and to provide links to other sources of information as they come up.

Could I please ask, in order to make the most of this new thread, that we try to stick as strictly as possible to the topic at hand.

Thank you