View Single Post
Old 18-03-2012, 11:18   #123
Peter_
Permanently Banned

Services: Samsung V+ XL TV XL Phone 30Mb Superhub Samsung Galaxy 3 32GB sd card In a world of no buffering!
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Peter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered starsPeter_ is seeing silvered stars
Re: 30MB minimum by end of 2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by ssr View Post
Peter,
I guess by your number of posts, you feel you have the right to criticize any post that does not fall within your narrow minded views.
Believe me you do not have that right
I actually worked for the company until the 10th February so I know what you were told is not actually going to happen for the reasons I have already posted, the double speed rollout takes precedence over anything else and they are not going to throw a spanner in the works on the say so of some idiot in Retentions giving blag advice.

Remember you have received a Superhub so you are in line for any upgrade but people on standard kit are not and they will not issue 3/4 million Superhubs in a non cost effective upgrade, somehow I rather doubt that Virgin media will pump 30 million pound minimum in a fantasy upgrade from which they would receive no monetary return.
Peter_ is offline   Reply With Quote