View Single Post
Old 08-12-2023, 16:36   #7898
Jaymoss
Just a Geek

Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Jaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appealJaymoss has a bronzed appeal
Re: Moans and Pet Hates - Part 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiderplant View Post
Mrs P asked a delivery man (not Amazon) why he didn't use our video doorbell. He said they had been told not to so that it didn't capture their image. She pointed out that it captured him anyway. He didn't have an answer to that.
I have a Ring floodlight cam as well as a doorbell. I have the floodlight cam set up on a tablet showing live view with an auto clicker that restarts the live every 12 minutes. Pretty much get 24/7 recording and and monitor the Front of the house at will

Caught an Amazon driver throw a parcel into my Garden once. Would never have known it was there