Thread: Tivo V6 Install question
View Single Post
Old 06-10-2017, 19:38   #2
OLD BOY
Rise above the players

Services: 2 V6 boxes with 360 software, Now, ITVX, Amazon, Netflix, Lionsgate+, Apple+, Disney+, Paramount +,
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
OLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronzeOLD BOY is cast in bronze
Re: Install question

Quote:
Originally Posted by mhatter67 View Post
Hi

Thinking of upgrading to the new V6 from my old TiVo, the question I have is this V6 box needs to be connected into your Superhub preferably in the same room to work properly?

The issue is my SS2 is in a different room with them connected together by homeplugs and the single connection off the homeplug in the living room goes into a ethernet hub before it goes into my tivo, is that a problem as it is not at the moment for my old Tivo with Virgin Anywhere app currently working perfectly?

Thanks for your help in advance?

best
Mark
I have a V6 in the downstairs lounge, another in the upstairs bedroom and the superhub is in a separate upstairs room. I have no problems at all with this arrangement.

However, spiderplant will probably tell you that each house is different, and you may need some technical advice before making that decision.
OLD BOY is offline   Reply With Quote